Davey Water Pumps SuperCell P Series Water Pressure Tanks
The Davey Water Pumps SuperCell P Series Tanks are Robust Hydro-Pneumatic Water Pressure Tanks.
The Davey Water Pumps SuperCell Applications:
SuperCell P tanks can be used as:
- Storage Units for water under pressure in households.
- Farm or industrial water pressure systems.
- Hydronic heating system expansion tanks.
- Water hammer arrestor systems.
- And mains water toilet flushing systems.
Features & Benefits:
- Captive diaphragm held firmly in a central position restricts movement allowing use of a thicker reinforced diaphragm material than a bag or bladder tank for longer lifes.
- Heavy duty butyl diaphragm meets all major worldwide requirements for potable water applications.
- Safe non-toxic water storage.
- Safe potable grade virgin polypropylene liner seals the water from the tank shell.
- Deep drawn steel shell with appliance like 2 part polyurethane enamel finish and epoxy primer.
- Specific wear areas reinforced for longer life.
- Protected against rusting & the effeects of UV light for long life.
Davey Water Pumps Supercell P Series Pressure Tanks Patented stainless steel water connection:
- Long life even in less than perfect water conditions
- Seals water and air chambers ensuring a complete leek free and maintenance free pressure vessel.
Every tank is individually tested:
- Guaranteed reliable operation.
Compliance with the strict requirements of ISO 9001, NSF Standard 61, CE/PED, WRAS, ACS, Watermark and Gost quality standards:
- Consistent product quality.
- Assurance of acceptance by plumbing regulators.
Please refer to the Manuals & Diagrams for all features and full technical specifications.