Davey Water Products
USPUMPSUPPLY.COM | Davey BT Torrium 2 Controller for 120V & 220V BT Water Pumps SystemsDavey Water Products
Davey's BT Torrium 2 for the Davey BT Water Pump Systems' TT70Y or TT70P Torrium 2 Intelligent Water Pump Controllers
Davey BT Water Pressure Systems:
TT70Y - 110V Water Pump Systems
TT70P - 220V Water Pump Systems
The Davey BT Water Pump Systems consists of a robust centrifugal pump fitted with the intelligent Davey TT70Y or TT70P Torrium 2 water pressure controller to deliver boosted water pressure to your home or other application. Consumers can enjoy strong and seemingly constant water pressure due to the TT70Y or TT70P Torrium 2’s constant flow operation.
Due to large water pathways, the TT70Y or TT70P Torrium 2 operates with a lower head loss than comparable water pressure controllers to provide superior hydraulic performance with less wasted energy.
Davey Torrium 2 Applications:
- Ideal for pumping clean, clear water.
- Where incoming water supply is not pressurized.
- From underground or surface water supplies.
- Automatic water transfer.
- Applications where the pump may have an interrupted water supply.
- Domestic water supply, pressure boosting from well or city, automatic water transfer.
- Domestic and light industrial irrigation.
- The TT70Y 110V or TT70P 220V Torrium 2 works for other pumps too!
TT70Y or TT70P Torrium 2 Controllers:
The Pressure Boosting TT70Y or TT70P Torrium 2 boosts low or fluctuating mains water pressure to give you strong, even water pressure for your comfort and convenience. The TT70Y or TT70P Torrium 2 can also pressure boost water from rainwater tanks.
Constant Flow and Even Water Pressure:
To prevent annoying fluctuations in water temperature during showers, the TT70Y or TT70P Torrium 2 uses its intelligence to provide households with constant flow to provide even water pressure. It does this with its innovative pressure and flow sensors to start the pump on a pressure drop and to stop it on low flow (~0.26 gpm). This avoids pump cycling when there is continuing household demand for water.
Quick Cut-In for Even Pressure:
To give you strong pressure right from the start, the TT70Y or TT70P Torrium 2 is designed to cut in quickly when it senses demand for water. It cuts in when the pressure has dropped to 80% of the previous top (shut-off) pressure. the TT70Y or TT70P Torrium 2 automatically sets this cut-in pressure each time the pump stops. In doing so, the TT70Y or TT70P Torrium 2 automatically adapts to variations in pump performance or site conditions.
- We are Davey certified experts in customer service and support regarding Davey Water Pump Systems throughout the U.S.A.
- If you have any questions, we are here to help specify the correct Davey Water Pump System for your home or business.
- We offer the guaranteed lowest advertised price.
Please refer to the Manuals & Diagrams for all features and full technical specifications.
Davey Water Pump Systems TT70Y & TT70P Torrium 2 Specifications:
The Torrium 2 control starts the pump as soon as you switch on the tap and continues running until water is not required. The controller continuously monitors the flow of water and will switch it off to avoid damage if the supply becomes inadequate. The systems are compact, quiet and easy to install.
The Torrium 2 features a simple indicator and fault LED system. Red means that the system is in standby. Green means the pump is running. The Torrium 2 stops the pump in "loss of prime" circumstances and activates the amber or fault LED indicator, protecting the pump from dry run damage.
|Domestic water supply, pressure boosting from well or city, automatic water transfer.
|Max Total Head To
|TT45 110 Volts 22 to 65 PSI | TT70 220 Volts 65 to 100 PSI
|Adapts to 80% of last shut-off head pressure
|Max System Pressure
|Max Suction Lift
|Capable of up to 25 feet (Great for cistern use) | BT14-45 | BT20-30 | BT20-40 | BT30-30
|Max Water Temperature
|158 degrees Fahrenheit
|Min Water Temperature
|34 degrees Fahrenheit
|Max Ambient Temperature
|122 degrees Fahrenheit
|Metal Oxide Varistor
Davey Water Pump Systems Electrical Specifications:
|110 Volts - Single Phase
|220 Volts - Single Phase
|Input Power (P1) KW
|Output Power (P2) KW
|Full Load Current Amps
|Locked Rotor Amps
Top 10 Reasons to Buy a Davey Water Pump System
Warranty and Certifications
Davey Water Pump Systems Installation Guide
- Must install a foot valve when pumping from a well or cistern. ORDER SEPARATELY
- Do not exceed a total system pressure of 120 PSI.
- The total system pressure will be the incoming city pressure plus the maximum output pressure from the data above.
- Use a pressure regulating valve in the suction and /or discharge lines as required.