Davey Water Products
USPUMPSUPPLY.COM | Davey BIT30-30 Water Pumps With Torrium 2 ControllerDavey Water Products
Davey BIT Water Pump System - BIT30-30 with the Torrium 2 Controller
The Davey BIT30-30 water pump pressure system consists of a robust centrifugal pump fitted with the intelligent Davey Torrium2 water pressure controller to deliver boosted water pressure to your home or other application. Consumers can enjoy strong and seemingly constant water pressure due to Torrium2’s constant flow operation. Due to large water pathways, Torrium2 operates with a lower head loss than comparable water pressure controllers to provide superior hydraulic performance with less wasted energy.
- Pressure Boosting
- Torrium2 boosts low or fluctuating mains water pressure to give you strong, even water pressure for your comfort and convenience.
- Torrium2 can also pressure boost water from rainwater tanks.
CONSTANT FLOW AND EVEN WATER PRESSURE:
To prevent annoying fluctuations in water temperature during showers, Torrium2 uses its intelligence to provide households with constant flow to provide even water pressure. It does this with its innovative pressure and flow sensors to start the pump on a pressure drop and to stop it on low flow (~0.26 gpm). This avoids pump cycling when there is continuing household demand for water.
QUICK CUT-IN FOR EVEN PRESSURE:
To give you strong pressure right from the start, Torrium2 is designed to cut in quickly when it senses demand for water. It cuts in when the pressure has dropped to 80% of the previous top (shut-off) pressure. Torrium2 automatically sets this cut-in pressure each time the pump stops. In doing so, Torrium2 automatically adapts to variations in pump performance or site conditions.
The Davey BIT30-30 Applications:
Ideal for pumping clean, clear water in such applications as:
- Homes where incoming water supply is not pressurized
- From underground or surface water supplies
- Automatic water transfer
- Applications where the pump may have an interrupted water supply
- Domestic and light industrial irrigation
- Robust and compact, single stage, centrifugal pump with the Torrium 2 water pump controller that provides constant flow control and loss of prime device for automatic water pressure. Designed for medium to large size, single and multi-story homes.
- Designed for use in larger homes or homes with long runs of plumbing where the incoming municipal water supply pressure is inadequate.
- Boosting pressure from tank to house water supplies.
- Domestic and light industrial irrigation.
- Automatic water transfer.
- Applications where pressure "cycling" must be avoided or where the pump may have interrupted water supply.
- 220 Volts, 60HZ, Single Phase, Davey BIT30-30 Water Pump System.
The Davey BIT30-30 is a High efficiency - single stage impeller water pump system that produces:
- More pressure for showers, toilets, appliances, washers, and other faucets.
- Choice of performance options to suit most homes.
- Quieter household environment. Extremely Quiet: 54 - 56 dBA
- Improved waterway clearances to reduce impeller blockages.
- Impellers have dual shaft flats for positive drive and long life, especially important for household pressure systems where pumps are required to stop and start many times.
- Patented floating impeller neck rings help improve efficiency and reduce hydraulic noise providing better performance with less noise.
- We are Davey certified experts in customer service and support regarding Davey Water Pump Systems throughout the U.S.A.
- If you have any questions, we are here to help specify the correct Davey Water Pump System for your home or business.
- We offer the guaranteed lowest advertised price.
Please refer to the Manuals & Diagrams for all features and full technical specifications.
The Davey BIT30-30 includes the TT45P Torrium 2 Controller.
The BIT30-30 is a 220 Volts Davey Water Pump System.
Davey Water Pump System BIT30-30 Specifications:
|Operation||The Torrium 2 control starts the pump as soon as you switch on the tap and continues running until water is not required. The controller continuously monitors the flow of water and will switch it off to avoid damage if the supply becomes inadequate. The systems are compact, quiet and easy to install.|
|Applications||Homes where incoming water supply is not pressurized. From underground or surface water supplies. Automatic water transfer. Domestic and light industrial irrigation.|
|Type of Pump||1 impeller, self-priming centrifugal Davey water pump system|
|Capacities to||45 GPM|
|Max Total Head To||76 PSI|
|Pump Construction||304 Stainless steel and corrosion-resistant materials|
|Cut-in Pressure||Adapts to 80% of last shut-off head pressure|
|Max System Pressure||100 PSI|
|Max Suction Lift||Capable of up to 25 feet (Great for cistern use) | BT14-45 | BT20-30 | BT20-40 | BT30-30|
|Max Inlet Pressure||20 PSI (Must install a pressure reducing valve on the suction side of the pump if the inlet pressure is more than 20 PSI)|
|Min Setting||15 PSI|
|Max Setting||80 PSI|
|Max Water Temperature||158 degrees Fahrenheit|
|Ambient Temperature||120 degrees Fahrenheit|
|Inlet Size (dependent upon pump model)||1" Female or 1 1/4" Female|
|Outlet Size||1" Male|
Davey BIT Water Pump Systems Electrical Specifications:
|Supply Voltage/Phase||110 Volts - Single Phase||220 Volts - Single Phase|
|Input Power (P1) KW||0.92||0.86||0.98||1.10||1.44|
|Output Power (P2) KW||0.73||0.68||0.78||0.92||1.12|
|Full Load Current Amps||7.80||7.30||8.20||4.70||7.00|
|Locked Rotor Amps||38.00||38.00||38.00||23.00||23.71|
Top 10 Reasons to Buy a Davey BIT Water Pump System
Davey Water Products - Warranty and Certifications
Davey Water Pump Systems Installation Guide
- Must install a foot valve when pumping from a well or cistern. ORDER SEPARATELY
- Do not exceed a total system pressure of 120 PSI.
- The total system pressure will be the incoming city pressure plus the maximum output pressure from the data above.
- Use a pressure regulating valve in the suction and /or discharge lines as required.
Davey Water Products
Davey Water Products
Davey Water Products